“This full- service player has a strong presence in the media and telecoms sectors.Client says: ”.
Chambers Latin America 2011
Our services in this area include:
• Legal assistance in transactions related to infrastructure project financing, international acquisition offers, infrastructure project liquidation and negotiation of concessions and return of concession property with the State.
• Representation of clients in mergers, acquistions and joint ventures in these sectors.
• Representation of clients in contractor selection processes and other contract bidding procesess carried out by State entities, including project structuring, preparation of bids and due diligence work.
• Providing legal advice to the State and legal advice and accompaniment to the private sector in the structuring of public utilities privatization processes, capital contributions into state-owned companies and the restructuring thereof.
• Providing legal advice in the preparation and negotiation of communications and information technology contracts, as well as in regard to infrastructure design, construction, operation and maintenance contracts (including contracts under FIDIC rules), consulting services contracts for the construction of large infrastructure projects, public works contracts, concession contracts, APPs schemes.
• Providing legal advice in regard to communications and information technology regulatory matters and spectrum allocation procedures.
• Providing legal advice in matters relating to legislation, regulatory aspects and residential public utility contracts (e.g. water, sewer collection and power supply contracts).
• Providing legal advice in matters related to the legislation and regulatory aspects of assets in the road system, raild road, port and airport sectors.